11th December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths

can i do M.Sc in biochemistry after my B.Sc (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS)??????????

17th December 2012, 02:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biochemistry. Science graduates who have studied chemistry as a subject are usually considered for admission. You can pursue the course from Universities like Jaipur National University, LPU or BHU. Admission is offered on the basis of entrance test and interview. In certain cases, academic merit of the candidate is also considered for selection.
7th September 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there a scope of msc biochemistry after doing bsc with physics, chemistry and mathematics??
9th August 2021, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which best course after bsc mpc.in msc feild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?