13th May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Where can I work with B.Com General? What will be the community benefit?

With Bcom general,where can i work, what will i do and what will the community benefit with this career and requirements do i need for this career?

22nd May 2012, 03:53 PM
Alok84ya

Default Re: Where can I work with B.Com General? What will be the community benefit?

Doing Bachelor degree is the good for anyone because it evaluate you as a strong person. B.Com General is the course of three year and after this you can apply for Banking P.O. , Clerk etc. You can also take chance to seat in UPSC or State Level Competition. All Bachelor courses are good and B.Com general is also too good for Banking Purpose. Your main decision is to do the course well with good knowlege...
28th July 2012, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I work with B.Com General? What will be the community benefit?

which subjects do b.com general course need?
4th August 2020, 02:34 PM
deepikapandey9999

You can a better job after bcom like receiptionist or back office or front office based jobs based on your degree and how much you have scored so it's every students habbit of joining a good work after graduation but it may distract your further education so working after bcom is not bad but choose wisely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?