14th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the new reader course after completing Biotechnology? Which are the good institutes in Hyderabad?

hello sir,
i have completed biotechnology,iam interested to become a newsreader.do i have to do any course for that ? can you please tell good institute in hyderabad. and i want details about the course and salary for the newsreader

Related Questions:
  1. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well? -- [New]
  2. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Which institute is good for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? List of best 3 institutes in Hyderabad
  5. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  6. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  7. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  8. What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?
  9. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  12. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?
  14. List of some good core HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  15. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  16. M.Sc entrance exams after B.Sc (biotechnology)? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
27th June 2012, 02:22 PM
bhargavipooja

Default Re: Can I do the new reader course after completing Biotechnology? Which are the good institutes in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have completed biotechnology,iam interested to become a newsreader.do i have to do any course for that ? can you please tell good institute in hyderabad. and i want details about the course and salary for the newsreader
Hi

Mass communication is a very vast field, and it opens your career in media, Television, and other potential areas.

Firstly complete your master's degree, and then you can apply to the different journalism channels like AAJ TAK, NDTV, CNBC, Star news, etc.

Or you can also become editor of the newspapers like TOI, Hindustan times, Economic times.

You have to acquire knowledge about the various topics happening in our country and across the world.

You can also apply to foreign universities, and make your mark there also.

Otherwise, Doordarshan is the government sector company, you can look towards, for establishing yourself in this mass comm. field.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?