25th February 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i study M.Sc. abroad after completing B.Sc. in same in India?

Hi, I am Manoj and I am studying B.Sc. degree in computer science field. Right now i am in my 1st year. I have a aim to study M.Sc. in computer science in abroad. I want to know if i can study abroad after completing of my ongoing course?

25th February 2016, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Sc. abroad after completing B.Sc. in same in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Manoj and I am studying B.Sc. degree in computer science field. Right now i am in my 1st year. I have a aim to study M.Sc. in computer science in abroad. I want to know if i can study abroad after completing of my ongoing course?
After completion of B.Sc degree in Computer Science, you are eligible for M.S course in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?