4th June 2017, 03:49 PM
Shreya2005

Can I do open schooling for some years and join the normal stream and then attend Board exams?

Can I do open schooling for some years and join the normal stream and attend Board exams? Please reply as soon as possible waiting for the answer.

4th June 2017, 11:36 PM
help100%

Default Re: Can I do open schooling for some years and join the normal stream and then attend Board exams?

I think the concept of open board and open school got mingled up in your mind, let me clear it, if you want to appear in open board exam no strict rules or compliances are required except certain but for regular board exam one need be regular to school and need to register accordingly while keeping in mind the rules and regulation mentioned by the boards like CBSE, CISCE, etc. One can do schooling or not in the primary or middle school, but need to do a regular schooling before secondary or higher secondary exam i.e from class 8 in case of 10th board exam and class 11 in case of 10+2 board exam. Hope you got the point which I explained.
6th June 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do open schooling for some years and join the normal stream and then attend Board exams?

I want to known that which subjects are better for RJS to take in 11th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?