16th August 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in Aerospace with ECE as background?

Sir, I am an ece final year student and I have passion to study In aerospace engineering. So please tell me which gate paper should I attempt to get a seat in Iisc bangalore& Iit's and the required score

22nd August 2016, 12:37 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Aerospace with ECE as background?

For
>> IIT's
>> NIT's and
>> IISC Banglore,
you need to crack GATE exam for post graduation in your desired course. You should attempt Aerospace Engineering GATE paper

Now, let me tell you some points regarding this exam-
The composition of GATE exam is
1) 15% Aptitude
2) 15% mathematics
3) 70% rest technical subjects of relevant trade.

Also, there is no sectional cutoff in the GATE exam so you don't need to worry about the separate cutoff of the aptitude section or technical section

Now regarding the preparation, i would like to tell you that, nowadays coaching has become very important for cracking these competitive exams because of the cut throat competition among the candidates. People usually say that self study is better, but i personally support your decision of coaching.
As per the of quality of education and the previous statistics, my ranking for the coaching for GATE is as given below-

1) Made Easy
2) Gate Forum
3) Ace Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?