21st June 2011, 09:02 AM
naveen bindalagi

Is it better to do the post graduation after one or two years of experience?

is it better to have the post graduation after one to two years of experience? because presently i am working in the aerospace company, now i am willingto do my post graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  3. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  4. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  5. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
  6. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  7. How to do PhD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do Post Graduation if having 5 years of experience in Banking Industry being a Commerce graduate?
  9. How can I study Post Graduation in Robotics being a Mathematics graduate and having 17 years of experience?
  10. Do I have to leave the job to do post graduation after 2 years of work experience?
  11. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  12. How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  13. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience?
  14. Career as pharmacist in Helath centre after completion of D.Pharmacy? When the recruitment will held in next year?
  15. Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?
  16. How can I get job in UAE after completing B.Tech Instrumentation Technology Engineering?
  17. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  18. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
8th March 2012, 05:48 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Is it better to do the post graduation after one or two years of experience?

hello friend
Taking experience of 1 or 2 years is good decision.During your experience you can analyse your self, yours quality,ability,skills and interest.you can also know the demand of market.On the basis of this experience it will be easy to choose pg course.and you can make a bright future in desired fields
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?