7th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for AIEEE entrance test with 46% in PCM and 55% aggregate in 12th? I belong to open category

can i eligible for aieee entrance test with 46% in pcm & 55% aggregate in 12th.
i am belongs open category.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in DTU if secured 55% in PCM and 60.4% aggregate in 12th Open Schooling? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  4. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  5. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring 44.33 marks with a rank of 2949 in GATE?
  6. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  7. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  9. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  10. Am I eligible for JEE mains and advance after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th board exam
  11. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  12. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  13. IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional
  14. Which are the good colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 80 in PCM?
  15. Can I be eligible for AIEEE entrance test after scoring 45 marks in Maths in 12th and 58% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I appear for IIT entrance exam after scoring 56.8% in 12th? I belong to OBC category
  17. Am I eligible for direct admission in DAIICT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I am from open category
  18. What to do for admission in IIST?
11th March 2012, 02:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for AIEEE entrance test with 46% in PCM and 55% aggregate in 12th? I belong to open category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i eligible for aieee entrance test with 46% in pcm & 55% aggregate in 12th.
i am belongs open category.
In order to be considered eligible for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination, candidate needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

For Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology, one must have qualified +2 level of examination with the subject combination of Physics, Mathematics and either Chemistry/Biology or Computer Science. There is no percentage criteria for the same.

For Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning, one must have studied Mathematics in the +2 level and must have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?