11th January 2015, 11:05 AM
surendraburde

Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%

Sir
I have completed my graduation with 39%, I belong to sc category.. Can I eligible to apply cet

21st April 2015, 08:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendraburde View Post
Sir
I have completed my graduation with 39%, I belong to sc category.. Can I eligible to apply cet
Common Entrance test (CET) is conducted by various state Universities to select candidates for their graduate & post graduate courses. The eligibility criteria vary from universities to universities. Most of the colleges wants minimum 50% marks in Intermediate examination to get admission in Graduate courses. Relaxation of 5% will be applicable for reserved categories candidates. You have scored very less marks in your graduation.

You have scored less than 40% marks in your graduation and to appear for most of the CET examination minimum 50% is required. To apply for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University CET examination, you must have scored minimum 60% marks.

Also to apply for Andhra Pradesh Post graduate common entrance test, you obtain at least 50% marks. But if you belong to reserved category, then you have to score minimum 45% marks in your graduation.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the Common entrance test (CET) to get admission in postgraduate courses after graduation because most of the CET required minimum 45%-50% marks in graduation & you were already failing to score the minimum percentile in your graduation.
30th April 2015, 09:40 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendraburde View Post
Sir
Sorry, you must have atleast 45% marks to apply for Common entrance Test , being a SC/ST category candidate.

Common Entrance test (CET) is conducted by various state Universities to select students for engineering and medical UG/PG courses. You must have done 12th class with PCM or PCB subjects with 50% marks in each subjects.
There is only 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

26th June 2022, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my graduation with 47%, I belong to NT category.. after completed my graduation I was taked 2 year as breck so now Can I eligible to apply cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?