7th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Mumbai University if secured 70% in 12th ISC? When the application form will be distributed?

Dear Sir,
I have given my 12th exam from ISC Board and I have got 70% marks. Now I want to pursue for B.Com. So I want to know the date for application form opening of Mumbai University. Kindly tell me that I am eligible or not B.Com(Accountancy) in Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  2. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  4. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  5. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  6. Will the last year application form work for giving improvement exam of ISC board?
  7. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  9. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  11. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  13. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?
  17. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  18. Technical courses to study for a candidate who has secured 40% in 12th ISC Science?
9th July 2015, 09:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Mumbai University if secured 70% in 12th ISC? When the application form will be distributed?

Yes absolutely you are eligible to apply for " B.Com Accountancy " in Mumbai University. But before that you must fill the " Pre registration " through Online.

Here we are giving you the link of it. You can apply from it . Click here for Pre registration form.

Eligibility to apply for B.Com in Accountancy :

<> You should complete 10+2 from the recognized University/Board with minimum 50% of marks.

<> There is No specific age limit. But you need to have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 27 years.

Only the candidates fill the Pre registration form are only eligible to apply for B.Com in Accountancy.
9th July 2015, 06:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Mumbai University if secured 70% in 12th ISC? When the application form will be distributed?

Candidates who have passed the 12th standard examination, which is conducted by of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education are eligible to apply for admission. And students, who have completed their 12th standard from other boards should get Provisional Eligibility Certificate from Registrar, University of Mumbai to apply for admission and even they need to submit following documents.
1. Migration Certificate,
2. Statement of Marks
3. Passing Certificate

Admission procedure:-
The Mumbai University B.Com admission procedure varies every year, sometimes admissions are offered by conducting admission test and sometimes admissions are offered by considering 12th standard percentage of the applicants. So, you need to contact the university, before applying for admission. And generally the online application form will be available in the months of May and June. You can visit the following link to apply for admission through online.
http://mumadmission.digitaluniversit...istration.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?