12th September 2012, 12:40 AM
aratrika_cb

Can I be eligible for PSU exam after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

I am apost bsc b.tech in electrical engineering. Can i eligible for all psu exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for PSU exam after pursuing integrated B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  2. AM I eligible for PSU's after scoring 59.6% in B.E Electrical?
  3. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend? -- [New]
  4. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  5. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  6. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  7. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  8. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  9. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  10. Can I apply for PSU exam after pursuing B.Tech in Integrated course in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  13. How to crack PSU after passing B.E electrical with 59.5% marks?
  14. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  15. Am I eligible for Railway Section Engineering Exam and any PSU exam if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
  16. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech Power Engineering Electrical?
  17. How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?
  18. How to proceed to give PSU written test while doing B.Tech ECE?
26th January 2013, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for PSU exam after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

Yes, you are eligible, provided you satisfy certain other requirements. Recently most of the PSU are recruiting candidates in the basis of GATE score. BHEL, BEL, IOCL, etc are examples of such PSU. Marks percentage of the candidate must not be less than 60-70%. Eligibility requirements may vary with PSU. Detailed information can be collected from the web portal of the concerned PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?