6th October 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?

Hi iam doing mca 2nd year can i apply for this exam
Apply for po job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SLET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  3. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  4. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  6. How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?
  7. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  10. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  11. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  13. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate? -- [New]
  16. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
  17. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  18. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
26th January 2013, 05:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?

Graduation is enough to apply for bank P.O jobs. You can apply for the position through the web portal of the concerned bank/IBPS. Your age must be less than 30 years. Details can be collected from IBPS portal. SBI conducts own selection test for P.O position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?