7th August 2012, 12:22 AM
Prasanta Dolui

Can I enter the SSc/WBCSE exam in West bengal?

Dear sir
If i get a cirtificat of BSC(chemistry) from eiilum university in distance mode .so sir the government of west bengal can be give me permission into enter of SSC/wbcse and other exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  6. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  7. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  9. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  10. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  11. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  12. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  13. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  14. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  18. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
24th November 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter the SSc/WBCSE exam in West bengal?

sir, i am b.com in accounts. Can i apear wbcse exam?
11th December 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i sayantani dutta passed bba with 55% marks. am i elegible to sit for the wbssc exam? please reply me
29th December 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Am i elligible for wbcse?I passed math(hons) from ellim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?