31st May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill form for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 17-06-1994?

can i fill nda2 form with date of birth 17.06.1994

31st May 2012, 02:48 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Can I fill form for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 17-06-1994?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the NDA exam you must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
As you are in this age group so you can fill the form of NDA.
31st May 2012, 05:28 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill form for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 17-06-1994?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Defence Services into :-

>>Indian Army
>>Indian Navy
>>Indian Air force

To apply for this examination , you have to fulfill the following age limits , Marital Status , education Qualification and Physical Standards :-

Age limits :-

Candidate have not below 16.5 years and not above 19 years at the time of appearing of NDA examination ( i.e Candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January , 1997 are eligible to apply for NDA examination ).

Marital Status :-

Candidate must be Unmarried male candidates and female candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination .

Education Qualification :-

Candidate must have a completed 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics as subjects to apply for Navy / Air force examination . Candidate must have a completed 12th Class is enough to appear for Indian Army examination . Candidate who are awaiting the exam results or appearing in the final year of 12th exam or pass out candidate can also eligible to apply for this examination . There is no percentage bar required for NDA Examination .

Physical Standards :-

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit according to the physical standards of NDA examination . Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms for Army ( 162.5 cms for Indian Air force ) .

Exam Pattern of NDA :-

Physical Standards of NDA :-

According to the age limits , you are not satisfied . So , you can't appear for this examination . More details , Visit the official website .

Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
31st May 2012, 06:46 PM
belidepriyanka

Default Re: Can I fill form for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 17-06-1994?

hi..
you are applicable to apply the NDA-2 exam because the age limit for applying the NDA is in between above16.5and below 19 so you are aplicable for it..
all the best...
31st May 2012, 06:50 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Sorry to say this you are not eligible for NDA-II because as per the NDA(National Defence Academy) rules the candidate should be born in between 02-july-1994 to 01-january-1997 is eligible for NDA-II exam.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) is conducting this exam 2 times in a year i.e
NDA-I,

NDA-II.

NDA has three wings:

Indian army,

Indian navy,

Indian airforce.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state or central board.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

12th standard exams appearing students may also eligible for this exam.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The candidate must be physically fit and should be a citizen of india.

Selection process:

Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?