1st March 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill up BSSC Assistant Teacher exam form being B.Sc final year student?

Can i fill up BSSC assistant teacher exam form if i am a BSc final year student and my BSc final year exam will be held in April this year.

1st March 2016, 05:13 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I fill up BSSC Assistant Teacher exam form being B.Sc final year student?

Hello,

In the official notification the eligibility criteria is given as below -

1) Candidate must be graduated with 55% marks from that particular subject for which he/she is applying and he/she should also attained B.Ed from NCTE recognized institution.

And as you are a final year year student who is going to give the final year B.Sc exam in April 2016 but as you haven't done the B.Ed degree, so I am very sorry to say that you won't be eligible for the BSSC Assistant Teacher exam-2016.

Though you can try the next year after completing your B.Sc and then go for the B.Ed degree from any of the NCTE recognized institutes.

Also I have attached below the official notification of the BSSC Assistant Teacher exam-2016, you can have a detailed view.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bihar SSC Notification.pdf(1.30 MB, 45 views)
1st March 2016, 10:48 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Can I fill up BSSC Assistant Teacher exam form being B.Sc final year student?

BSSC stand for Bengal School Service Commission.It is actually not a BSSC ,it's a WBSSC(West Bengal School Service Commission).Ever year WBSSC conducts SLST (State level selection test ) exam for Assistant Teacher Post.

Eligibility Criteria to write this exam is:
>>Age Limit: 20 to 40 years as on 1st January 2016 and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST category candidates, 3 years for Other Back Ward Classes candidate and 8 years for Physical handicapped candidates.

>>Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done graduation, post graduation, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or any other equivalent qualifications from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?