17th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Astrophysics branch?

I AM A KERALITE Can i get the admission in this branch only with plus two mark or the admission depend on any entrance exam like IIT or AIEEE ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  2. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  3. Can I get admission in Astrophysics branch?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  6. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  7. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  11. Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  14. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore after completing B.Sc(Astrophysics)?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  18. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
27th March 2013, 11:52 AM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Astrophysics branch?

Friend ,

Best institute you can opt for Astrophysics is Indian Institute of Astrophysics,Bangalore.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?