21st May 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BBA based on the score of my top 5 subjects?

I have passed class 12 with 66.8 % in top 5 subjects. But I have failed in maths. So can I get admission in BBA?
Eng: 86
Phy: 47
Chem: 46
Physical Education: 84
Computer: 63
Math: 9
Results: PASS
Can I get admission in BBA

31st May 2016, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BBA based on the score of my top 5 subjects?

You can get admission in BBA course only if you qualify all the subjects of your 12th standard from a recognised board.

Even if you had failed one subject of your 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for admission in BBA course.

Mostly, admissions in BBA course are offered on the basis of 12th standard only, some top colleges/universities conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit and talented candidates of the entrance examination.

So, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations and qualify the failed subject, so, that you are eligible to get admission in BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?