7th January 2017, 11:24 PM
sunita 00 sharma

Can I get admission form of IGNOU for M.Com course if I have one subject pending in my Graduation?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation but I have one subject pending. I want to pursue M.Com from IGNOU so I want to know can I get admission form of IGNOU for M.Com course if I have one subject pending in my Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd July 2023, 03:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission form of IGNOU for M.Com course if I have one subject pending in my Graduation?

The first thing I would like to make clear here is that to pursue a Master's degree course a candidate must have completed his/her bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.

So, with a pending backlog in graduation degree, you are not allowed to get admission in any master's degree program at any recognized university like IGNOU.

Yes, you can fill out the admission form, if you are likely to clear your pending backlog before admission to the course otherwise your candidature for admission will be invalidated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?