28th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good colleges for B.Tech on the basis of Board results?

Sir,
Can i get admission to good colleges for b tech on basis of board results or i have to give competitive exams? if yes please send me a list of such colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  2. List of the colleges other than national law universities that take admission on the basis of CLAT score and board results?
  3. How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?
  4. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  5. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  6. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  8. Which are the colleges in Gujarat that give admission on the basis of TYBSc Microbiology results
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?
  10. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  11. List of colleges or universities(Government) where I can get admission for B.Tech on the basis of Merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  13. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  15. Whether a NIOS candidate is eligible to study further in Kerala and Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  17. Minimum marks required to make a career in mechanical engineering?
  18. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
2nd September 2012, 02:19 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good colleges for B.Tech on the basis of Board results?

Hello,
Generally to get admission in engineering colleges, you have to appear for the competitive exams. There are various competitive exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, COMED K, WBJEE, MH CET, etc. If you clear these exams then you can get admission in good engineering colleges depending on your rank. You can get admission on the basis of your boards results in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
12th May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good colleges for B.Tech on the basis of Board results?

can i get seat in any chennai university after getting 95% in my state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?