18th September 2014, 12:15 PM
shindedhaneshwari

Can I get admission in IIT Bombay for aerospace engineering after completing B.E in computer science

can i get admission in iit bombay for aerospace engg after comleting B.E in Computer Science

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?
  3. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  4. Minimum rank required for admission in computer science course in IIT Bombay?
  5. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  6. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  7. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  8. Any college of engineering in Maharashtra except IIT Mumbai which offers Aerospace Engineering branch?
  9. Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  12. Am I eligible to study in IIT for Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering after studying B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. How can I get admission in IIT Aerospace engineering after completing 10th with 86%
  16. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  17. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
16th September 2015, 12:48 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT Bombay for aerospace engineering after completing B.E in computer science

Aerospace engineering is a branch of the B.E./B.tech or M.E./M.tech course.As you are telling that you have completed your bachelor degree in engineering section in the computer science branch then you must want to go for the M.tech course in the IIT Bombay.

IIT Bombay is one of the Top 5 ranked college in engineering in India.Every one dreams to get admit at here for the studies.If you wish to get enter at here then you have to give the GATE entrance exam.

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in the engineering section or master degree in the science section.

The admission in the IIT bombay will be only based on the marks and rank which you will opt in this exam.So you have to try your level best to do the best in this exam, so that you can get admit at here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?