25th June 2011, 07:50 PM
khan rahat

Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?

hi! I M just to pass out my diploma in electronics (DEPM) so i m interested in MARINE Engg.SO can U suggest me detail info about MARINE Engg

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  9. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  10. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements? -- [New]
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  17. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
3rd November 2011, 01:10 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?

dear friend,

its a very good decision i think because the demand of marine Engineers is always in high,
so if you want to do it then go for it.
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 01:27 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?

dear friend,

its a very good decision i think because the demand of marine Engineers is always in high,
so if you want to do it then go for it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?