15th July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Sir I want to know that whether i can join Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? Tell me the Colleges in Chennai for doing Marine Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [New]
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  12. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  15. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
10th August 2012, 12:22 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Smile Re: Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Hi dear...

->Yes you can join Marine Engineering after complete your diploma with ECE.
->This is possible because few difference between Marine engineering and ECE.
->ECE students join Marine engineering .The scope of Marine engineering is higher than electronics and communication engineering .

->The higher posts of marine engineering in Navy and the salary will be higher in Navy for amrine engineering.

So you can join Marine engineering .
so all the best dear .....good luck.
19th October 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Sir,im the studen of ece diploma last year...and wantet to join marine engineering after compliting my diploma course...so plz tel me can i eligible for it
24th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Me studying ece final year diploma after this i want to study mech..?
11th June 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

can i join marine engineering?after completing my ug course.i am a ece student.
4th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my polytechnic in electronics branch so I can join marine engineering or not plz tell me
11th September 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

can i join marine engeering after doing diploma in electrical and electronic engineering?
16th December 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

how to join btech or BE in marine engineering. List out all colleges in mahaharashtra.what is fee structure
3rd May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I can join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication diploma. please tell me fees and colleges in Mumbai & duration of course?
4th August 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in ece with aggregate of 58%. cn i join to marine engg??,if yes pls suggest gud college in karnataka and say how much year duration?? pls i'll be waiting.
4th May 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Cal I join marine engineering. Can I know which college is best in Mumbai for this? Also I would like to know the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?