9th February 2017, 09:23 AM

Can I get admission in top Colleges for MBA after scoring low marks in BBM? Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BBM scoring less marks and now I want to pursue MBA from a reputed College so I want to know can I get admission in top Colleges for MBA after scoring low marks in BBM? Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities?
  5. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  7. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016?
  8. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  10. How to get admission for Civil Engineering in Bangalore with low fees after completion of 10+2 with 72% of marks without giving any Entrance Exam?
  11. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science
  12. Can I do Bachelor degree in Mathematics after 10+2 with commerce?
  13. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  14. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  15. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  16. When is the counseling for B.Pharmacy? I have scored 49999 rank
  17. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
  18. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 11:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top Colleges for MBA after scoring low marks in BBM? Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission?

** MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

** The duration of Master of Business Administration course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** In order to get admission in good college you have to appear in entrance examination like CAT, XAT, GMAT etc.

** You have done your bachelor degree with less than 50% then i think you are not eligible to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?