19th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?

I passed 12 science national open schooling maharastra year 2009 but pharmacy council of india reject to admission for d.pharm so how i take admission in pharmacy college for d. pharm i eligable for admission to d. pharm current year

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  2. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
  4. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  6. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
  9. How to get admission in IP university after doing 12th from NIOS?
  10. Am I eligible to write EAMCET? I have done my 12th with 60% marks from Odissa through national open schooling. My parents belong to AP
  11. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to take up PMET after doing schooling and 12th from Maharashtra?
  13. Can NOS passed students get government jobs?
  14. Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  16. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior SecondaryExam-Biology (314) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is NIOS board equivalent to other board?
  18. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
2nd November 2014, 12:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in D.pharmacy. Any candidate who have completed his/her intermediate or equivalent education, with PCB subjects are eligible for D.pharmacy admission. But, the reason for the rejection of your admission is you are not an intermediate candidate from HSC board of Maharashtra. So, the candidates like you, should produce the certificate and the Mark sheet of the examination given by them, which is equivalent to the HSC board of Maharashtra state. Then you will be considered as eligible for admission into D.pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?