16th April 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan for UPSC exams coaching?

Hello everyone, I want to prepare for UPSC exams. I want to take coaching classes for this exams. But the cost of the coaching classes is high. So, I want to apply for the education loan from any bank. So, I can get bank education loan or not?

23rd April 2018, 02:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for UPSC exams coaching?

To join coaching classes you are not able to get education loan.
In case if you want to apply for loan then it comes under personal loan.
For any coaching classes there is no procedures of loan sanction by banks.
24th April 2018, 10:13 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for UPSC exams coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to prepare for UPSC exams. I want to take coaching classes for this exams. But the cost of the coaching classes is high. So, I want to apply for the education loan from any bank. So, I can get bank education loan or not?
I am sorry, Unfortunately there is no provision of availing Education loan for attending Coaching classes.
You can avail the Education loan only for the Academic courses and for that too your institite should be reputed one and your previous academic record should also be good. But as far as education loan for Coaching classes is concerned, it is not available for attending any coaching classes whether it be of UPSC or be of Any other coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?