11th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?

Sir, i gave improvement exam in 12th standard & one year gap b/w 11th and 12th. I have 80% in 12th improvement and 50% in 10th & 9.3 CGPA in b.tech ( computer science) from amity university. Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  2. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  3. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  4. Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS(Computer Science) in Harvard University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  8. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA?
  9. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  11. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  12. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to get admission in Harvard medical school for doing PG in Medical stream?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  17. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2012, 06:21 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i gave improvement exam in 12th standard & one year gap b/w 11th and 12th. I have 80% in 12th improvement and 50% in 10th & 9.3 CGPA in b.tech ( computer science) from amity university. Please tell me

For getting admission in the world famous top Harvard university .YOu should give your GRE and TOEFL exams.

First of all the Universities in the abroad take on two things which come under toefl that is Internet based paper(iBT) and Paper Based(PBT).

Score for Harvard University:

iBT- 109 (Recommended score is 109+)
PBT - 600

Then you should apply for that university by sending your scores.If they accept your scores then you can get in to the university.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
29th December 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?

sir, my name is vijaY, I was very much interested to do my M.S in harward university., at present im studying B.E 2nd year in C.B.I.T mechanical., can u please give me the details ho should i plan to achieve this., please send the details to my id., [email protected]
1st April 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?

when are the intakes ? i am final year now .. can i write the exams and apply for MS now ?
2nd January 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i my name is reshma.i am very much interested to do my ms in harvard university.at present i am doing my b.tech degree second year in kmea engineering college edathala.kerala.electrical.can u please give me necessary informations and preprations that i should do to fulfil my dream wish.,please send the details regarding these to my email id:[email protected]
14th February 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Sankar, i'm going to complete my under graduation in computer science with in 5 months,i have much interested to do the MS in harvard university or MIT, so will you please suggest me the requisite steps and procedures that i need to take to get the admission
18th March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am sravya. I am very much interested to do my ms in computer science in harward
university. I am studying b.tech 1st year computer science can u pls
give me suggestions to fulfill my dream.pls send me the details
to my id [email protected]
28th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student ..score 76.6 in10 ,68 in 12 and almost 70% in cse btech intrested to ms from harward
my email id : [email protected]
can you please guide me
9th January 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir . i am geetika titoria . i am doing btech in information technology 2nd year student.
can u plzzz guide me what i have to do for achieving my dream of talking admission in harvard university in MS (computer science)
my email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?