14th September 2016, 02:49 PM
NARSAIAH RAMGIRI

Can I get CEO post in any small Company? I am Working in BSNL as Sr.AO/CAO.

My name is narsaiah ramgiri, and presently i am working as Sr.Accounts officer/Chief Accounts officer in Bharath sanchar Nigam limited (A Govt.of India Enter prise). I am having twenty one years of service in BSNL. And also I did MBA(Fin) from Alagappa university ,Tamilnadu through distance education mode while in service. Can I eligible to get CEO post in any small company.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MBA qualification is must for becoming CEO in any company?
  2. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  3. Should i continue working in a small company or accept TCS offer?
  4. Becoming CEO from HR Executive in 7 years?
  5. List few top IT companies to work as CEO?
  6. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  7. Which kind of job can I get in BSNL after M.Tech?
  8. Can I join CEO post after passing 11th commerce
  9. What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?
  10. How I can become a CEO of a company? -- [New]
  11. Which one course should I opt for getting higher post in company either company secretory or ICWAI? I have no commerce background and working as chemist.
  12. What qualification is required to become a CEO of a company?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  14. How to become a CEO of a company? I am in standard 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between CS and ICWAI being a candidate of working as QC Chemist in a Fertilizer Company?
  17. What to pursue after BA in economics to become a CEO of an international company?
  18. From where to get the application form for TTA exam? Books to be referred?
15th September 2016, 11:47 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I get CEO post in any small Company? I am Working in BSNL as Sr.AO/CAO.

The job of a CEO and the designation of a CEO is very lucrative and it does not have a minimum eligibility criteria or minimum qualification that one must have to reach there.
No matter how big or small the company is, the CEO is always appointed by the board of directors or the shareholders in case of a small company.
As CEO is the highest job a company can offer to any person so all the significant stake holders definitely pitch in and some of them are vying for themselves.
To become a CEO of another company you must have contacts with that particular company's board of directors and a significant amount of name in the market and that too among the top level of executives.
If you don't have either and still want to become a CEO, I would suggest that you must start your own company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?