20th May 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance in Polytechnic by showing only my Madhyamik's Mark sheet?

Can I get a chance in Polytechnic by showing only my Madhyamik's Mark sheet ?
I got 90% of every subject of Science.
So, is their any chance for me in that way for getting the admission in Polytechnic ?

23rd May 2017, 11:28 PM
perthc

Default Re: Can I get a chance in Polytechnic by showing only my Madhyamik's Mark sheet?

Hi,

Yes,off course. You can get a chance to study Polytechnic after your Madhyamik ie., after 10th.

==>There are several government and private entrance exams conducted across several states in India.

==>In West Bengal there are lots of Polytechnic colleges which I have attached hereby.

==>JEXPO is the name of the Polytechnic entrance exam.

==>This exam is also called as WB Polytechnic. It is a state level polytechnic exam. This exam is managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Polytechnic colleges.pdf(296.8 KB, 6 views)
24th May 2017, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance in Polytechnic by showing only my Madhyamik's Mark sheet?

Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through state level Diploma entrance examination or through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which is based on merit of 10th standard board examination marks. So, if the admission is offered on basis of 10th standard board examination marks, it is enough to get admission in Polytechnic course by submitting your Madhyamik's certificate and other related documents else, you need to appear and qualify the polytechnic entrance examination to get admission in Polytechnic course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?