28th May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get company in Bangalore while studying in final year MBA marketing?

Iam studying Final year in MBA Marketing. Can i get a company in bangalore which will give me permission to do the interenship in Marketing?

15th November 2015, 10:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get company in Bangalore while studying in final year MBA marketing?

Its great to know that you are doing your MBA in marketing. It has been, is and would always be a hot cake in the market. The study about marketing shall always be in huge demand and therefore the scope of your future is brilliant and bright.

It is true and understandable that internships are an integral part of management education and you looking for the same is viable. Internships are nothing but professional experience that candidates look to gain while studying in the final year of their MBAs so that they can put their knowledge to use in real time situations.

However, here are a few suggestions that you may consider while your search for your internship in a place like Bangalore:

1. Bangalore is known as the Mini Silicon Valley for the wide IT Presence in it. Thus, since you doing your MBA from Bangalore it is a good place to look for companies that provide internships.

2. Key points to note while applying for internships are to highlight your key strengths, areas of expertise, how can you be of ANY use to any company and why should a company hire you. Showing off these things would increase your chances of getting placed for internships.

3. Again internships are of 2 types majorly: Paid and Un-paid. If you are from any top-notch college, then I believe you can even apply for paid internships for you would be generating quality value and revenue for any company that you would be working with. If not, then I am afraid you would have to stay content with unpaid internships and must not expect payment in return of the work that you would do. But of course you would be given the experience or internship letter.

4. Its not easy to get an internship. I would recommend you if you have any corporate contacts, put them to use and fetch a good internship in a top notch company in Bangalore. Otherwise, online job portals such as naukri, shine, monster, timesjobs and more can be search extensively for temporary internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?