17th May 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th?

I have scored 72% in 10th and 55% in 12% and now i am in 3rd year of b.tech engineering but i am confused because if i will score more than 65% in my final whether i will get a job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  3. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  4. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  5. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  7. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  8. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  10. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  11. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  12. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  13. What is the minimum score required in GATE to apply for a job in PSU
  14. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  15. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. How to get job in companies after passing B.Tech Final year
  17. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  18. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
17th May 2016, 09:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th?

Yes definitely you are eligible to get job in government as well as in private sector:

You can apply for Civil Services Exam that are conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year to recruit the candidates for IAS,IES, HAS, etc posts.

You can apply for the given below posts on the basis of your B.Tech degree:

Junior Executive

DGM

AGM

Faculty Member

Assistant Manager

etc.
17th May 2016, 09:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th?

You can do these things after B.tech:-

Get selected in the campus interviews

Directly go in for an MBA

Specialize in your field of study

Pick up a diploma course in an area of your interest

Appear in the Civil Services Exam

Try journalism

Set up your own business

Go in for animation.
18th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding Campus Placement for Final Year BTech Candidates.

Nice to see you in the engineering stream. You have good marks in the BTech course. You have lot of opportunity after completing the B.Tech course.

As per your question you are worried for the placement due to less marks in the 12th class but you need not to worry because many company come in the campus placement for the non-career candidates. So, just focus on study and prepare well for the forthcoming campus placement programme. You will definitely get success.

You may also prepare for the government job like UPSC, BPSC, IBPS PO, SSC....etc. So, lot of opportunity available for you after completing B.Tech course.
18th May 2016, 11:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get a job if your B.Tech aggregate is more than 65% but, you must have good communication skills and subject knowledge. Without these two, your aggregate is not useful for getting a job. So, I advise you to not to foucs only on percentage and prepare well before attending any interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?