10th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after BSc?

Can I get government job after B.Sc..please tell me if I can get a job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good government job after BSc? -- [New]
  2. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  3. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  4. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  6. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  7. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  8. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  10. How to get a government job after BSc?
  11. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  13. Government job apportunities after completing BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  15. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  16. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  17. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  18. How to get a government job after completing BSc Mathematics
12th May 2015, 09:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after BSc?

Yes, why not, there are so many government jobs opportunities after bachelor's degree in science what you need to do is to crack certain government job exams.

Some of the government job exams for you:

1. Civil Services examinations.

2. IBPS Bank PO and Clerk exam.

3. Combined Defense Services exam.

4. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

5. SSC CGL exam.

6. Railway Recruitment Board exam.

So crack any one of the above mentioned exam, you will be able to get a good government job exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?