10th November 2017, 03:14 PM
Maazmohd40

Can I get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering after class 10th?

Can I get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering after class 10th? What is the minimum qualification required to apply for the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Will wait to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  2. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  3. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  14. Can I get a government job after diploma course in civil engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  18. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
12th November 2017, 04:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering after class 10th?

--> Being a diploma in Civil Engineering degree holder you are eligible for following government jobs :-

a) You are eligible for becoming junior engineer in Indian Railways by qualify RRB JE examination. For the same examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 32 years. For details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.rrbgov.in .

b) You can even become junior engineer through SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) by qualifying SSC JE examination. For appearing in the same examination your ag need to lie within 18 years to 27 years (or 30 years in some cases ). For details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in .

c) You can apply for tradesmen post in Indian Army and Indian Navy. Also for your recruitment as these posts you will need to qualify their recruitment rallies followed by Common Entrance Examination. For details regarding these entries you can refer to the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
12th November 2017, 10:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering after class 10th?

Yes, candidates are eligible to get recruitment in government jobs after diploma course.

Candidates are eligible for recruitment as Junior Engineer in Public Sector Undertakings.

The entrance examination is conducted by PSU's. There are also vacancies in Indian Railway and Electrical departments.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview for final recruitment.
12th November 2017, 10:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The diploma after 10th are equivalent to 12th.

There are many govt posts who require either 12th or the technical diploma.

You have to be vigilant about the vacancies which are released from time to time.

You have to check the qualification they ask for and if you have that, you can definitely for the job post.
14th November 2017, 06:45 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for government jobs.
Diploma is equivalent to intermediate. You are eligible for all that jobs in which a candidate must have intermediate mark sheet.

You can apply for JE post in public sectors.
You can apply for jobs in railways.
You can apply for SSC exam (staff selection commission).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?