6th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after passing mechanical engineering?

I am studying mech engg i get a govt job wat kind of job wich i get

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  3. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  7. How many posts are available in government field after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Can I get a government job after passing mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  18. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
11th November 2011, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can definitely apply for a government job after completing the mechanical engineering. You can apply for the PSU exams. Through attending this exam you can apply for the jobs in government companies such as NTPC, BHEL, HAL, BEL etc. If you get short listed in the written exam, you need to attend the personal interview. You can also apply for jobs in various defense wings. There are also various jobs which you can apply by attending the various UPSC or SSC exams.
2nd July 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing mechanical engineering?

What are eligibility for these job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?