11th June 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.im akhilesh mechanical 4th year...? Is there any special course I need to do or not required? Can you please provide me the information which I have to follow up for the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  2. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  4. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  5. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  6. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get a Government job with my Mechanical Engineering degree?
  9. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  11. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  16. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What are the jobs available in government sector for mechanical engineering candidate?
  18. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
12th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Being a Mechanical Final year candidate you should have a chance to apply for Various Government jobs in different fields as I said before. It means in the sectors of both Technical as well as Various Central and State government jobs.

Actually with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering you can apply for various State government jobs like

>> Lecturers in Polytechnic Colleges

>> Group I, II , and III

>> RTC as Mechanical Engineer.

You can also have a chance to apply in Various sectors in Central government like

>> Banking sector

>> Defense Sector especially in Indian Air Force

>> Indian Railways

>> Staff Selection Commission(Junior Engineers)

>> In various departments under Central Ministries.

More over you can also apply for various PSU's through GATE score. The companies recruiting the Mechanical students are NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, SAIL, GAIL, Vizag teel Plant, BPCL, HPCL, BHEL, HAL etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?