28th July 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job at an age of 34 years?

Sir, I am graduate from delhi university, I want to know weather I can get any govt job at this age as my age is 34 yrs and I completed my graduation in BA Pass course and I have 8 yr experience in sales. I am the bread earner of the family that's why I need security of my future, so, please tell me that is it possible that I get the govt job at this age and if yes then in which department.
Regards
Shilpa arora

29th July 2015, 12:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job at an age of 34 years?

We cannot exactly say that you can get a job but, there are chances for you to get a job only if you belong to any of the reserved category. The minimum age limit required to apply for Government job is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. So, if you belong to reserved category, you are eligible to apply for government jobs till the age of 35 years.
29th July 2015, 12:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job at an age of 34 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am graduate from delhi university, I want to know weather I can get any govt job at this age as my age is 34 yrs and I completed my graduation in BA Pass course and I have 8 yr experience in sales. I am the bread earner of the family that's why I need security of my future, so, please tell me that is it possible that I get the govt job at this age and if yes then in which department.
Regards
Shilpa arora
Your age is 34 years old and you have completed BA course so you are eligible for Assistant school teacher through TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?