1st June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?

Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years? Can someone please provide me the eligibility criteria details for the same? I really wanted to know if am eligible to get the government job or not.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  5. Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?
  6. Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?
  7. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  8. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  9. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma in Agriculture candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  12. Can I get Government Job in any Department being a candidate with an age of 34.5 years having completed B.Com course?
  13. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  14. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  17. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job in Government sector who has completed PGD in Accounts Operation & Management 10 years ago?
4th June 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?

Yes, it is possible for you to get a government job if you have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years.

You can apply for job in government departments like :
  • School of Biotechnology
  • National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
  • Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council

I suggest you to complete your graduation for better opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?