22nd March 2011, 09:39 PM
nirm@

Can I get IITK,IITD or IITR after scoring 437 with a rank of 8262 in GATE?

I am an SC candidate. My gate score is 437, rank 8262 . Can I get IITK or IITD or IITR.

3rd April 2011, 07:47 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Can I get IITK,IITD or IITR after scoring 437 with a rank of 8262 in GATE?

Sorry to say this.
You dont have chance.
But you chance for nits
3rd August 2011, 06:45 PM
frehman

Default Re: Can I get IITK,IITD or IITR after scoring 437 with a rank of 8262 in GATE?

The Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) is engaged in the Research & Development in the areas of Environmental Toxicology, Predictive Toxicology etc. There is a vacancy for around 14 in the post of Technical Assistant.
zoology graduate is certainly eligible to apply for the post of Technical assistant in IITR. Candidate however should have an aggregate of 60 % of marks.
The candidates should have taken these degrees from any recognized university or college. If the candidate is having work experience in any animal house or quality control areas, it will be an added advantage. The age limit should not exceed 28 years and there will be relaxations in case of scheduled caste or tribes.

The candidates should apply for the particular post from the official website. The applications can be downloaded from the website and they can be sent to he concerned address along with all the necessary documents which are prescribed in the notification at the time of issue. The sort listed candidates will be called in for the interview as a part of the selection process which is followed by IITR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?