14th April 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?

I'm confused between BE/B.TECH automobile and mechanical engineering. Which is better (in India)?
I like automobile but prefer doing mech to be on the safe side. Can I get into an car manufacturing company after doing BE Mech and have the same reputation as an automobile engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Do car manufacturing companies recruit electrical and electronics engineering students?
  2. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  3. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  4. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  5. What is the job criteria of mechanical engineer?
  6. What is the difference between Manufacture date and production date?
  7. Jobs in Pharma Manufacturing company? What is the scope in it?
  8. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  9. How to settle in manufacturing engineering side? I have completed B.Tech mechanical engineering
  10. Last date for form submission for IP university 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  12. Can I join IWAI while working in a manufacturing company as an accountant?
  13. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry? -- [New]
  14. Admission criteria for MS in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from Germany or Switzerland?
  15. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  16. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. Requirements to become Drug Inspector?
  18. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?