9th January 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria for MS in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from Germany or Switzerland?

HI this is Mayur I have done B. E. Mechanical in 2011 from Pune university & secured only 53% mark but I have 3 year experience in same field(mechanical) & I want to do M. S. in Manufacturing or in Dimensional metrology from Germany or in Switzerland so please tell me is it possible to get me admission in that

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in MS Manufacturing or Dimensional Metrology in Germany or Switzerland?
  2. What's the criteria to take admission in Ph.D course in Germany?
  3. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  6. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  7. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
  8. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  17. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
15th April 2016, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria for MS in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from Germany or Switzerland?

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in MS course in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from German or Switzerland Universities is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.

2. You must have to appear and qualify TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in German or Switzerland Universities.

If your examinations scores meets the admission criteria of the university, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies in MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?