28th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

is AIEEE is athough exam? is is conducted by CBSE but i have studied in ssc board? am i eligible for this exam? is AIEEE IS benificial for engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  2. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  3. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [New]
  4. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  5. Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?
  6. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  7. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  8. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  9. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  10. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  11. Can i give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course?
  12. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  13. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  14. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  18. how to get admission in engineering college after scoring 116441 AIEEE rank?
29th July 2011, 02:18 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

hi..aieee is considere to be the second toughest engineering exam in the country after the iitjee and the national institutes of technology take admission on the basis of performance in this exam so its an quite tough exam and requires lots of practice and hard work to do well in this examination,
as for the eleginility is concerned the any candiate doing his 12th class from an recognized board is elegible for this exam and should not necessarly be an cbse board student .there is no doubt that the cbse students have slight advantage in this exam when compared to the ssc board students but there is not major difference in the syllabus,
to do well in this exam just practice the problems of the ncert text books because nothing from outside is asked in this exam and if you are able to be thorough in the ncert text books then you will do really well in this examination ,also the speed is an important factor in this exam and hence you need some real practice because speed comes only with practice ,even if you are strong in concepts even then practice is required for speed
29th July 2011, 09:10 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

yes,AIEEE conducted by cBSE bord
this is a very good entrance exam
if you get a good rank then you eligible
for admission in all NIT college in INDIA
that will help you for admission.........
29th July 2011, 10:42 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE is All India Engineering Entrance examination. any students appearing in 12th examination from science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics or already passed 12th examination are eligible for AIEEE examination irrespective of the board under which he/she appeared in 12th examination.

so from CBSE board students are eligible as well as SSC board students are also eligible from other students are also eligible for AIEEE examination.

but candidates should fulfill other eligibility criterion like marks eligibility criterion, age eligibility criterion, citizenship criterion and also number of attempt criterion to appear in AIEEE examination. when you will apply for AIEEE examination go through the information brochure of AIEEE you will get all details about eligibility criterion. if you can fulfill all the eligibility criterion then only apply for the AIEEE examination.

AIEEE is very much beneficial to take admission in engineering. because if you appear in AIEEE examination then you will get chance to select institution from all over India according to your all India rank in AIEEE. if you can secure good rank then you will get chance to take admission in best institution of India.

but for other engineering entrance examination you will get chance to take admission in a particular institution or institution within a state. like through IIT JEE you will be able to take admission in engineering only in IITs and through WBJEE you will be able to take admission in engineering in west bengal state only. so always it is better to choose college from all over India then only you will get chance to take admission in best institution of India.

best wishes.
29th July 2011, 10:42 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is AIEEE is athough exam? is is conducted by CBSE but i have studied in ssc board? am i eligible for this exam? is AIEEE IS benificial for engineering ?
This is one of best enginerring entrance exam after IITs . No doubt it is conducted by CBSE and has too much better scope of good engineering in any part of INDIA.
29th July 2011, 02:35 PM
usrmd

hiii
yes, aieee is very much beneficial for persuing engineering as it is an all india engineering entrance examination which will help you to get admission in college all over india.to get best college you should clear aieee with minimum rank to get into niit etc.
best of luck.
29th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Vikas Abhishek

Quote:
Hi friend,you seem to be confused about AIEEE exam.
So,let me tell you that AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
It is conducted by CBSE.
But the students from other board are also eligible to appear in this exam.
So,you need not to worry.
Through AIEEE,many engineering colleges admit students based on their rank in AIEEE exam such as NITs.
So,you should go for this exam and try to secure a good rank.
Best of luck.
29th July 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am read in 12th give some I.I.T question sortcut tricks
29th July 2011, 09:13 PM
amisha rath

there is no problem if you are a state board school student and never think that a cbse student is much better in knowledge as compared to state board student.

and yes you are eligible for aieee exam and it provides a way to get btech degree of engineering from the well renowed institutions like nit's and after that you will get job on basis of your academic reports and personality with attitude and communication skills.

but the eligibility for aieee exam is PCM stream and passed /appearing in 12th.

don't worry for the issue for cbse and ssc the syllabus of aieee is designed such that student of overall india can easily manage to study.

for cracking aieee exam with good marks practice more and more mcqs and develop short tricks of your own.
29th July 2011, 09:17 PM
amisha rath

you can also join FREE Online AIEEE Test-Series for this visit www.tcyonline.com

similarly you can also sit for other engineering entrance exams like iitjee for admission in iit's
ans state exams like mppet,rpet,kcet,mhcet and many more

you can do engineering in different branch like electricals,electronics,computer science,information technology,mechanical,civil,automobile.

best luck
8th August 2011, 03:05 AM
Uttam Nandi

All India Engineering Entrance Examination is a national level entrance examination which is annually carried out by CBSE. Those who aspire to join centrally funded reputed institutes like NIT(National Institute of Technology)s, IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology)s and other Deemed Universities, this is the only gateway for them. NITs are ranked among the best technological institutes in India just after IITs. There is more than 12000 seats in 100+ centrally or state funded institutes. Except that numerous private institutes accept AIEEE rank for admission to their undergraduate programs. Generally there is 10% to 20% quota in every private engineering college. After securing a good rank in AIEEE a candidate can apply for B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) in various institutes. Dual Degree (Integrated Bachelor of Technology and Masters of Technology) and Integrated M.Sc is also offered by some institutes.

Candidates seeking admission in various engineering colleges through AIEEE must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-
  • Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects.
  • Candidates who desire to join B.Arch course must secure at least 50% marks in PCM.
  • Maximum 3 attempts in consecutive years are allowed.
  • A candidate should not complete 25 years on 30th September of the year which he/she appears for AIEEE.

Generally AIEEE is not that difficult. But one must ensure that he/she has all the basics cleared. AIEEE is known for surprise. In some year it has made Maths paper diffidult, in some year Physics. This year Physics paper was bit tough. It will be good idea to solve as many as possible type of applications so that you can handle any question comes your way. As you mentioned you have completed 10+2 from SSC board, there will be no problem to write this exam. In fact, anyone who has completed 10+2 from a recognised board in India can appear for this exam. Solve previous year papers. This will give you better understanding of the pattern and level of the exam. You may opt for coaching classes to take preparation.
8th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

Quote:
I am read in 12th give some I.I.T question sortcut tricks
IIT Short-cuts

Well, the Very Term "Shortcut" Means to go in a more easier, Smarter way than the usual monotonous one! Infact there is no great trick in that!
All you have to have is Practise, Practise and Again Practise!!!

Okay here is what i mean to say :
When a problem is done by a normal student, it take some 7 to 8 steps. Fine, the problem is solved for sure, but the time factor was not given a little consideration, i must say!
Now when the same problem is solved by a more smarter student, he takes probably 3 to 4 steps and that too solves it in a record few mins!
So, now the first might be wondering as to what was there in the "more smarter student" which sadly wasn't there in him???

The Trick lies in the "Mastering of the Topic" !!!

What the "More smart child" had probably done was this:

• He might have solved that type of problem beforehand.
• Reduces time and space using mental calculation.
• Trained his mind to solve any kind of problem in that respective area just by practising Many different type Problems pertaining to that very topic.

So, i say again, The Trick lies in Practising and nothing else. Many claim that they have discovered a new short-cut formula but that indeed is just another facet of Practise!!!

Some one has Rightly Said- " Practise Makes Man Perfect " And i guess that's Simply True!

Hope you got it!

With Regards,

Nik
8th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

Quote:
Is AIEEE is athough exam?

▒ No. Provided you sincerely Try for it. And be assured that 2 years of hardwork would suffice it.

Is conducted by CBSE but i have studied in ssc board

No problem! A student of Any Board Can Appear for AIEEE, Provided you fulfill certain Eligibility Conditions For it!

Am i eligible for this exam?

▒ I guess my Friend Uttam nandi (and many others) has done the job for you. Check his post Below!!!

Is AIEEE IS benificial for engineering ?

Well that's an Absurd question i must say, Because AIEEE itself stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination!!! You write this exam, crack a Top rank and Bingo! you are in one of the Top Engineering Colleges in India!!!

So that was it! And i hope you got me Clear!

Any questions are welcome here: [email protected]

Regards,

Nik
2nd September 2011, 01:32 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

aieee is not tough exam if you are student who believe in the concept clearance of the subject.
aieee exam is conducted by the CBSC board.
you will become eligible for this exam after scoring 50% of aggregate marks ( 40% in case of reserved category candidates) in the 10+2 board exam.
its really awesome engineering entrance exam which offers the admission in the NIT's.

to know more about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
24th October 2011, 12:32 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?

Yes AIEEE is conducted by CBSE for entrance to engineering courses to central govt. funded institutes.

So as it is conducted by CBSE so its really beneficial to be in CBSE board for your 12TH board exams for the following reasons:

1. The entire course is based ion CBSE syllabus.

2. The questions asked are more or less similar to the standard of NCERT questions .
3. The exam pattern will be more favorable to CBSE students because of its pattern. Which accounts for moderate level an speed combination.

All the Best
7th January 2012, 03:09 PM
chiknichameli

you should fulfill other eligibility criterion like marks eligibility criterion, age eligibility criterion, citizenship criterion and also number of attempt criterion to appear in AIEEE examination. when you will apply for AIEEE examination go through the information brochure of AIEEE you will get all details about eligibility criterion. if you can fulfill all the eligibility criterion then only apply for the AIEEE examination.

AIEEE is very much beneficial to take admission in engineering. because if you appear in AIEEE examination then you will get chance to select institution from all over India according to your all India rank in AIEEE. if you can secure good rank then you will get chance to take admission in best institution of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?