5th June 2012, 02:55 PM
harishshivhare

Can I get a job after completing BCA?

what should i do sir/ma'am? give me your advice

i have completed bca and i want to persue a shord couse and get job for my best carrier ,
sugest me plz

6th August 2012, 12:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing BCA?

Well harish,
You will get job after BCA or bachelor of computer applications straightaway. But if you want to do some short term course here then it will also be good for you. Why don't you go for 1 year course on Internet and Web design. Already you have lot of technical knowledge. But this is one subject that sometimes is not well taught in BCA courses. So if you opt for a parallel course on this, you will get to learn more. Also you can go for courses on MATLAB programming too. This is a software that has come up in recent few years and will have good prospects in the coming years.
Also if you wish to go for job then check official websites of TCS or ICCI or SIemens or IBM to get information as to when and where are they holding their pool campus interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?