13th April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? Is it a good job?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel. As I am preparing for the interview for this post in Syntel so I want to know the salary first. And also let me know that is this job is good?

14th April 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? Is it a good job?

The salary of Mainframe fresher in Syntel is around 3.10 lakhs per annum. You should prepare well for the interview as it is a good company and offers good work culture. Moreover, mainframe has an evergreen demand since most of the fortune 500 companies implement mainframes. There is ample scope in mainframes and it is expected that this skill will again be on demand since there are very less professionals in this sector.
14th April 2016, 08:34 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What is the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? Is it a good job?

Initially the trainee are hired at a package of 2.9 lac per year.
Right from the first month of the joining employee will get the salary according to the package and not in the form of internship. So, right from the beginning he will be getting 18,682/-

Whether you are in mainframe, development or testing salary will be same for all the trainee.
After completion of 1 year you will get your permanent designation and based on the designation your new salary will be calculated.

So, this is the internal of Syntel i am letting you know.
No one can provide you in depth of this salary. Even after coming to syntel you will get to know the same things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?