6th August 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite

How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 51% marks in intermediate.
My date of birth is 26.01.1996

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
  2. How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate -- [New]
  3. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  4. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  6. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  7. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  10. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  11. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  12. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  13. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
  14. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is best for my brother who has passed 12th?
  16. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  17. How to get a job in Army/Navy/Airforce after passing 12th from CBSE in Arts and B certificate?
  18. Is there any way for B.Com graduates to get a job in Army, Navy, Air Force? I am doing first year B.Com
15th July 2014, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 51% marks in intermediate.
My date of birth is 26.01.1996
Nice to see that you are interested in Defence. You can join in Defence academy through NDA Entrance examination after completing 12th standard.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this entrance examination is conducted by the UPSC Union Public Service Commission of India. The examination is held twice in any during April and September

Eligibility Criteria :-

-Applicant must complete 10+2 exam are eligible to apply for NDA examination.
-Applicant waiting for result can also apply for NDA Exam.
-Applicant must studied physics and maths as compulsory subject for navy and air force academy.
-Applicant age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
-Applicant must be unmarried male.

NDA Examination Pattern:-

-SECTION-A general knowledge TEST
-SECTION-B English TEST
-SECTION-I general ability TEST
-SECTION-II mathematics TEST

For more Information Please visit here:- Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?