26th December 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in customs after completing degree in part time course

If i will complete my degree in parttime course,can i get a jobs in customs.

31st August 2016, 10:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in customs after completing degree in part time course

Yes, if you have completed your degree in correspondence you are eligible to get job in custom department but have to qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed degree from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection for job. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?