Unregistered

How can I appear for GRE?

The % i mention which is of only 7th and 8th sem
So tell me sir whether i appear for gre

31st August 2016, 11:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for GRE?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test which tests the Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Ability skills. This examination is mostly taken by candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in US universities.

No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of academic qualification, age, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. But, to get admission on basis of GRE score, you have satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue the course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have mentioned that you have passed your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?