29th October 2016, 10:50 PM
pradeep teradal

Can I get a job in Infosys after completing PUC-2?

Respected Sir, I have completed PUC-2 and I am currently working in VRL. I want to know that can I get a job in Infosys with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?
  2. Details of entrance exams to get job in Infosys for B.Sc students? How to get a job there?
  3. What type of job can I get after completing PUC 11 years back?
  4. How to get job in Infosys after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)?
  5. Can I get a job after completing PUC with 72%?
  6. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I do a government clerical job after completing PUC at the age of 27?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  10. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys or IBM or any other relevant company?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  14. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in Infosys? What would be the starting salary? -- [New]
  18. Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?
31st October 2016, 06:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys after completing PUC-2?

To get a job in Infosys you should have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks. And also you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria to be eligible for Infosys.

Eligibility to apply for Infosys :

>> With +2 you will not get job in Infosys. And also you must be a graduate from the recognized university in some specific streams.

>> Like Mech, Civil, CSE, IT , ECE , or EEE.

>> And also you should score minimum 60% of marks through out your education career.
31st October 2016, 07:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get a job in Infosys after completion of your PUC-2 from a Government recognised board. To be eligible to get a job in Infosys, the minimum educational qualification required is Graduation from a Government recognised university.

You need to have at least 70% aggregate marks throughout your studies to be eligible to attend recruitment drive conducted by Infosys. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed PUC-2, since, you have not pursued Graduation course, you are not eligible to get a job in Infosys.
2nd November 2016, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep teradal View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed PUC-2 and I am currently working in VRL. I want to know that can I get a job in Infosys with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
4th February 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have passed my SSLC with 50% and 2puc with 50% if I complete my Graduation will i get the job
21st September 2021, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

To join infosys what subject should we take in PUC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?