17th November 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in other organization at an age of 40 years?

Dear sir,

can i get job at the age of 40?
At present i am working in one organisation, if i try for a job in other company , can i get the job. can u suggest me what to do?

17th November 2011, 12:57 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in other organization at an age of 40 years?

There are no standard rules that only particular age group candidates are allowed to do job.

The requirements to get a Job are knowledge regarding that particulare job profile and the skills which are required to carry out that job in a better manner. Having experience in the same domain will be an added advantage for the candidates.

As already you are working in a organization, you might have some years of work experience in that organization.

So, I suggest you to look for the job opportunities in other companies which are also in the same business as like your present company.

In such companies only, your work experience will be valued and in addition you may get some salary hike of your previous salary if you join in new organization.
17th November 2011, 01:41 PM
ramarasu

Default Re: sure you got the job at the age of 40years

sir at this age you want to join other organisation you must have atleast 15-20years experience any other field, and also you got the good salary.
17th November 2011, 04:27 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

At present i am working in one organisation, if i try for a job in other company , can i get the job. can u suggest me what to do?
No, not without prior experience or specialized training. I've heard of guys transfering or hiring into departments and going into specialized areas of an agency but they have had extensive prior experience and/or training through special schools. The only way I could see that happening is if someone had let their peace officer certification expire and they were going back through an academy to make themselves current so that they could except such a position.
17th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can easily get the job in other company too if your profile matches with that particular job criteria.As in the private jobs age is not a matter to be counted but instead of that experience is the prime factor which one must keep in HIS mind.As you are currently working in some organization & have some experience too so its better for You to apply in some other company if that particular company is offering you a better incentives & work environment.

But always keep in mind that first make a confirmation for that particular job & then only leave your present one otherwise sometime it may happen that the candidate leaves its first job instantly & HE may suffer later on if the other company refuses HIM to appoint HIM on the particular designation at which HE wants to work on.
17th November 2011, 08:17 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Hi,

With reference to your age and experience is concerned , you are eligible to join any other organization.

Any firm will be interested to take the people who are having tons of experience like you. Above all , with the shift you are making in your career you will be offered higher positions of management like COO,CFO,MD,Head etc.

So for sure you will get job in any other firm.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?