20th August 2012, 02:16 PM
nadarajan murugan

Can I get a job in Police Department? I am doing my undergraduation 2nd year in Madras University

i am doing my under graduation 2nd year in madras university now my age is 36.
can i get any job in police department?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  2. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  3. How to get a job through civil Service after doing a job in Police Department?
  4. List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras
  5. How to get a job in Police Department after completing B.E ECE with 60%?
  6. How to join police department after qualifying for B.Com
  7. List of best branches available in Police Department? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a job?
  8. How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state? -- [New]
  9. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
  10. Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Zoology at Madras University?
  11. How to attend the internships for core side in IIT Madras, NIIT Warangal?
  12. How to become a Crime Branch Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  14. What is the qualification to become a CID officer?
  15. How can I appear for PSI exam in Karnataka Police Department
  16. Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?
  17. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  18. BTech Genetic Engineering and BTech Biotech :Are they both different?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?