29th December 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software company after scoring 50% in 10th standard

Iam only haveing 56% in 10th std .if i will get any jod from software company?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  2. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  3. Will I get any software job after scoring 59% in 10th
  4. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  6. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  7. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get any company job after scoring 50% in 10th and 72.33% in diploma?
  9. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  10. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate
  11. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  12. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 67% in B.Tech and 93% in Inter?
  13. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  14. Will I get a job in any software company after scoring less than 60% in aggregate in B.E exam
  15. Can I get IT software job after scoring 58% and 46% in 10th and 12th?
  16. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  17. In which software companies can I apply after scoring 65% in 10th, 55.50% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?
  18. How to get selected in a good software company after scoring 76% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62% in computer engineering
21st April 2015, 12:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after scoring 50% in 10th standard

To be a software engineer and get the job in a software company you have to first pass the graduation in software engineering.
as you are now passed the 10th class so now first you have to first pass out the 11th and 12th from the science stream with main subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics and after the 12th class you have to qualify the engineering entrance exam that.,s are-

A.I.E.E.E. ( All India engineering entrance exam)

I.I.T.(Indian institute of technology)

After qualifying the Entrance exam you have to go for the online counselling and fill out your choices of collage and stream in which you want to get the admission in b.tech if in software engineering then fill your first choice to it and after it you will be allotted a seat in any collage and then you have to go in that collage and submit your necessary documents and fee to reserve your seat.

And after it when you completed your degree in software engineering then you can apply for any software company and can get a good job.

Software companies that can give you a good job are-

>> I.B.M.

>> H.C.L.

>> Google

>> Microsoft

>> Infosys

>> Facebook

>> H.P.

>> Satyam computers
25th March 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after scoring 50% in 10th standard

How to become ceo of the company while I m in now 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?