18th July 2013, 05:22 PM
gaurav kumar goswami

Can I get a job in UP after passing 12th with 65% marks

I m passed in 12th by P.C.M. and get 65% marks so now can i get a job in U.P. i 12th pass in U.P. Aligargh, (Hathras).
My college name is K.L.Jain Inter College, sasni (Hathras) aligargh.

My name is gaurav kumar s/o shri chandraSekhar

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  2. Can I get a job in UP after passing 12th with 65% marks
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks
  4. How to do part time job after passing 12th with 78.6% marks
  5. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
  6. What can I do for CS foundation?
  7. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  8. What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?
  9. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  11. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  12. Can I get a job in Railways after passing 12th commerce?
  13. Which courses shall I join after completion of 10th Class?
  14. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  15. Can I go for direct job exam in Air Force after passing 12th with 71% marks in PCM?
  16. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  17. Can I get job in private banks after passing 12th from Commerce? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
15th September 2016, 11:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in UP after passing 12th with 65% marks

There is no specific job that you will get after 10+2 with PCM subjects in Uttar Pradesh. You can apply for certain government job entrance examination if you want to get government job in Uttar Pradesh:

*NDA/NA entrance examination for jobs in different wings of defence. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19.5 years.

*SSC CHSL examination: Age limit is 18-30 years.

*IB Security Assistant examination: Age limit is 18-28 years.

You can clear any of the examination mentioned above to get job in government departments in Uttar Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?